[aprssig] New n-N settings for ui-digi

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Apr 6 15:56:03 EDT 2005

Thanks.
Yes, the UIDIGI ROM is something that is a real benefit
to the future of APRS, so I too am hopeful that the guru's
will translate the New n-N paradigm to the best configuration
for these ROMS and if there are any changes to the original
code needed, that then we might ask the author to fix them.

The only shortcoming I konw of so far is the inability to do
the variable local/distant beaconing.  But this is minor...  Bob

>>> aprs at almostanywhere.com 4/6/05 3:29:23 PM >>>
For this particular digi it probably is a cut-off. It may go that
direction but I have not burned the EPROM yet. I am considering it for

best (not widest) dissemination of WX bulletins for our area and to cut

off the insane WIDE7-x,TRACE7-x packets we see out of Iowa and Illinois

here in Tennessee. I just wanted a little more discussion regarding
UIdigi that I thought was lacking. The new n-N Paradigm discussions
seemed to circle around setting up KPC3+ equiped digis and UIview32.

Bruce