[aprssig] New n-N settings for ui-digi

Bruce, KQ4TV aprs at almostanywhere.com
Wed Apr 6 15:29:23 EDT 2005

For this particular digi it probably is a cut-off. It may go that
direction but I have not burned the EPROM yet. I am considering it for
best (not widest) dissemination of WX bulletins for our area and to cut
off the insane WIDE7-x,TRACE7-x packets we see out of Iowa and Illinois
here in Tennessee. I just wanted a little more discussion regarding
UIdigi that I thought was lacking. The new n-N Paradigm discussions
seemed to circle around setting up KPC3+ equiped digis and UIview32.

Bruce