[aprssig] Traffic info in APRS

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Apr 5 15:18:25 EDT 2005

Anyone know of an easy way to derrive lat/lon from State, Interstate and mile
marker? Is this info available in a table somewhere or a way to build a table?

Much of the information on the TN DOT web site gives mile marker info.

I have not found TDOT to be uncooperative, but they are not sure how they
could give me the information that I am asking for (and I have not even asked
for anything specific); I got a similar response - we'll look into it.