[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Apr 5 00:19:41 EDT 2005

Tell you what... if I manage to get the patch working, I'll send screenshots
to Dee (if someone will provide me an email address or forward for me) and
she can make the final determination on whether or not it would fit with
Roger's wishes.  I suspect she's the only one really qualified to make that
call.

73,

Scott
N1VG