[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

Vince heffer at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 4 23:50:11 EDT 2005

  Ok, so here we are.  Saying it is ok to crack the code of a programmer.

  You may want it to be public code, you may not.  It is up to you.  But
  to say you should crack the code of someone who asked it NOT to be
  cracked for reasons of their own is not a good thing. To suggest
  cracking it after they are dead, against their wishes, is grave robbing
  - or whatever words you want to put on it.

  If this is the modernization of amateur radio, then it is no wonder the
  FCC is giving freqs away.  I've understood it was a brotherhood; seems
  I may be wrong.

  Will see you all on the capitalist side of life,

  Vince