[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Apr 4 22:16:06 EDT 2005

I'm not saying that should be changed.  I just don't see it being enforced
now.  Read my last post on the subject - I'm talking about a patch program
that would take the place of the registration, explain the donation request,
and provide links to appropriate organizations.  Of course it's still on the
honor system.  If you want to change that, have the volunteers start
requesting receipts - then I could see the justification for the current
request system.

Scott
N1VG