[aprssig] Re: Actually, the WIDE2-1,WIDE1-1 solution!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Apr 1 13:30:11 EST 2005

ARGH! Ur right.  Back to square one.  Too bad the
WIDE0-1 idea didnt work... Bummer   Bob

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> VIA WIDE2-1,WIDE1-1

> Will this work?

Close, but no cigar.  If someone were using a path of
"WIDE2-1,WIDE2-2" and had "house" digi's configured to respond to
that first one, you'd end up with:

    WIDE2-1,WIDE2-2
    WIDE2-1*,WIDE2-2 (house digi relayed it)
    WIDE2-1*,WIDE2-1 (hilltop digi relayed it)

    WIDE2-1*,WIDE2-1*
    WIDE2-1*,WIDE2-1*
    WIDE2-1*,WIDE2-1* (all house digi's that could hear the relay)
    WIDE2-1*,WIDE2-1*
    WIDE2-1*,WIDE2-1*