[aprssig] HTX-202 help?

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Thu Sep 30 21:45:43 EDT 2004

Oops.  That's right, Bob.  I'd forgotten that because I only use them for
APRS.  My other mistake was sending that erroneous information to everybody.
Sorry for spreading bogus info.  Let's put it this way instead:  If you can
hear folks talking on the local 2 Meter repeater with that HTX-202, you
should probably be able to hear the packets on APRS too.
73, Cap KE6AFE