[aprssig] Perl code to filter packets

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Sun Sep 26 13:00:57 EDT 2004

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking how to set a
filter to javAPRSSrvr from a Perl script.  There are three methods to
set a filter on a javAPRSSrvr user-defined filter port: via the login,
via a comment line (# is the first character), or via a numbered APRS
message (one requiring an ack from the server).  There are further
described at http://www.aprs-is.net/javaprssrvr in the Server Adjunct
section.

Hope this helps.

73,