[aprssig] xastir install!!! wowsa!

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Sep 25 20:47:29 EDT 2004

Via Epia M6000 with the appropriate case/power supply.  I've done a fair
bit of business here.  His prices are pretty good overall, better than,
say, Fry's when they carry comparable stuff.

I *love* the Epia motherboards/cpus.  Low power, relatively inexpensive,
and seem faster than their advertised clock speeds.  Oh, and they're OK
for 12vDC.

I've got to look, but someone sells a power module for these that's
designed for automotive use and keeps the computer disconnected during a
start-cycle surge.

'Nother subject... I'm on a radar generation jag this evening.  What
site(s) were needed?  I'm making sites as 5 deg x 5 deg images with a
0.01 degree/pixel rate.  This translates really close to 1x1 km pixels...

gerry