[aprssig] UI-path suggestion

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 22:14:28 EDT 2004

Hi Andy,

I agree with you, UI-PathAnalyser is a super program...

I don't understand your question however, as I just turned UI-Path on,
and then turned on my Play a Log. I selected yesterday and it played
with UI-Path running perfectly..

It is a little fast however, but then, I don't know how you are
"plotting" the coverage..

Robbie