[aprssig] D-700 Packet Path (still)

J. Moen (K0ZXU/6) jmm at jwmoen.com
Thu Sep 23 00:33:58 EDT 2004

Has this been solved?

If not, I wonder if you've made the change to path, then escaped out of the
menus, then gone back to check path again.  I recall trying to save
something with an error in it, and it seemed to save it, but when I went
back (radio still powered up), it was the old value.... In other words, the
"new" value never was actually saved due to my error.

  Jim - K0ZXU