[aprssig] D-700 Packet Path (still)

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Thu Sep 9 15:02:01 EDT 2004

Hmmm...I've tried every combo I can think of and none of them will let me
retain a setting of RELAY, TRACE2-2. It always reverts to TRACE3-3 upon
turning the radio off and then back on again. I have AUTO-PM-STORE off.

I go into Packet path menu and set it to either R,T2 or RELAY,TRACE2-2,
press OK. Then I F > PMin ...flashing numbers...hit 1. Then when I hit PM to
recall 1, it shows TRACE2-2.

I then went in, changed the path to RELAY, TRACE2-2 , left menus. Went into
MENU again, changed AUTO-PM-STORE to ON, left menu, turned radio off and on,
Packet path reverted to TRACE3-3.

Confirmed AUTO-PM-STORE as ON, re-changed packet path to RELAY,TRACE2-2,
left menu. Returned to menu, checked path, it stayed. Turned radio off,
waited 10 sec, turned back on, checked packet path...reverted to TRACE3-3.

I'm completely stumped.

...hasan, N0AN