[aprssig] RE: [OZAPRS] Re: SSID's

ke4nyv at hamhud.net ke4nyv at hamhud.net
Mon Sep 20 22:49:32 EDT 2004

***  The following is only MY OPINION, in no way a command to anyone  ***

In SW Virginia we're using a fairly simplified method with our SSID's, its not
adopted by all, but seems to be catching on as we slowly grow.

None. Home station/Primary stationary station
1. Alternate stationary station
2.
3. Igate/Relay/WIDE non-ui digi
4.
5. WIDE area ui capable digi (may also be Igate)
6.
7. Kenwood D7/D700 (the 7 just MAKES SENSE, regardless of messaging)
8.
9. Weather Station
10. Alternate weather station
11.
12.
13. Alternate, alternate tracker
14. Alternate mobile tracker.
15. Primary mobile tracker.

The blanks are left blank because we are basically slow in development and we
have not had a real need to expand on SSID assignments yet.

Jason KE4NYV
www.ke4nyv.com
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com