[aprssig] RE: [OZAPRS] Re: SSID's

Michael Mullikin w8ehh at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Sep 20 19:00:47 EDT 2004

I also believe that we need a standard for the SSID's what ever it may
be.  I know there are a number of stations out there that support many
digi's with there calls on them. so there will be stations using ssid's
that dont conform but most will have the proper icon with them.  so if we
set up  2 ssids for mobile use 1 for TX and 1 for RX  then we will know who
could or could not accept a message.
My thoughts
Mike