[aprssig] GPS and stalking

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Sat Sep 4 18:44:59 EDT 2004

They said it went up to satellites.. Sounds more like that software that
you can load onto a Nextel phone.  The phone acts as a GPS as well, if
memory serves, and you can check out where it is via the net.  They offer
it to keep tabs on kids, it can be located at any time as well.

We've seen some pretty corrupt hams out there though.  Could've probably
ended up with an influx of Technicians if it had been via APRS.  I say this
half-joking, of course.

--Droo, K1XVM