[aprssig] Re: AHubSAT....

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Sun Oct 24 12:07:20 EDT 2004

There has been a dedicated SatGate server for years now.  It is at
aprsca.net:10150  This port is setup to receive all SatGate data from a
SatGate station, and not send any data back to the client.  This has
been running now for almost three years.  I hope more SatGate stations
will use it!  I have advertised it many times on this sig.  Thanks, and
enjoy!

73
Phil Pacier - AD6NH
http://www.aprsca.net