[aprssig] Re: AHubSAT....

Doug Ferrell, KD4MOJ kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Sun Oct 24 15:38:38 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org
[mailto:aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org]On Behalf Of Earl Needham
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 11:20 AM
To: aprssig at lists.tapr.org
Subject: Re: [aprssig] Re: AHubSAT....
> > Hi All,
> > I probably should've clarified this with my first e-mail, but I didn't.
> So I will now. My idea when I put up AHubSAT, was that all the SatGates
> could connect to AHubSAT, and that could be our satellite internet
> server. It's really a decision of the SatGate operators. That was my
> original idea, and I'm still hoping that it will happen. When I first
> started AHubSAT, it was not only passing satellite packets, but weather
> reports, NWS warnings, etc. I fixed this, and now all users receive are
> packets from various APRS satellites. ISS, PCSAT, STARS, SAPPHIRE, etc.
> Now all I need is for the SatGate owners to connect to ahubsat.d2g.com
> port 14580, and we will have live RF data from the satellites. For more
> information about AHubSAT, or AHubIN, goto:
> http://www.qsl.net/kb9uqq/AHubIN/AHubIN.html.

         I guess that link is no longer a good one --

  I went to the main site kb9uqq but it took about 5 minutes to load the
page. Seems the qsl.net is running on a 56k line.... no info on the ahub
into.

	have you tried bruningas aprsdata prgm?  That is a sat prgm...... just need
to be in earshot of an igate.

kd4moj