[aprssig] Re: AHubSAT....

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Sun Oct 24 11:20:23 EDT 2004

At 06:12 PM 12/18/2003, Bob Bruninga wrote:
>Zach,
>
>Did the satgates ever converge on your site?
>Im about to add a Satgate and wonder whats best to do with it...
>
>Bob
>
>On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Zachary Grant Michael, KB9UQQ wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> > I probably should've clarified this with my first e-mail, but I didn't.
> So I will now. My idea when I put up AHubSAT, was that all the SatGates
> could connect to AHubSAT, and that could be our satellite internet
> server. It's really a decision of the SatGate operators. That was my
> original idea, and I'm still hoping that it will happen. When I first
> started AHubSAT, it was not only passing satellite packets, but weather
> reports, NWS warnings, etc. I fixed this, and now all users receive are
> packets from various APRS satellites. ISS, PCSAT, STARS, SAPPHIRE, etc.
> Now all I need is for the SatGate owners to connect to ahubsat.d2g.com
> port 14580, and we will have live RF data from the satellites. For more
> information about AHubSAT, or AHubIN, goto:
> http://www.qsl.net/kb9uqq/AHubIN/AHubIN.html.

         I guess that link is no longer a good one --

         I'm interested in setting up a SATGATE from time to time, and I
need details like what frequency, BPS, etc.  (I happen to have an extra
port connected to my Icom 706!  <G>)

         If somebody can give me some info, I'd be grateful.

         7 3
         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico  DM84jk