[aprssig] Wind distribution graphs

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Mon Nov 29 21:36:26 EST 2004

On 11/29/04 at 8:18 PM Monty Wilson <jwilson at ncfcomm.com> sent:

>Hope you are healing well.

Thanks, doing OK, almost 2 weeks after first operation, 6 more weeks in cast,
then rehab and a minor 2nd op at 3 months to remove 2 temporary screws. Pain is
much better, able to get out of the house for a few hours at a time now.

>I like what you have been doing to find-u with the new cgi's.

Thanks, I've gotten less accomplished than I expected, between tghe pain and the
narcotics, my mental state was not in programming mode for much of the time.

>By the way, I like the lighter (12 hour) lines on the graphs.  Don't
>remember seeing those before.

Yes, they are new, along with the metric response.

Steve K4HG