[aprssig] Wind distribution graphs

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Nov 30 10:23:18 EST 2004

On 11/29/04 9:36 PM, "Steve Dimse" <k4hg at tapr.org> wrote:

> On 11/29/04 at 8:18 PM Monty Wilson <jwilson at ncfcomm.com> sent:
>
>> Hope you are healing well.

  good to hear

> Thanks, doing OK, almost 2 weeks after first operation, 6 more weeks in
> cast, then rehab and a minor 2nd op at 3 months to remove 2 temporary
> screws. Pain is much better, able to get out of the house for a few hours at
> a time now.

Sounds like I had it easier after the landmine/machinegun took my leg. They
just trimmed up and let it heal then started me on ascending levels of
prosthetics and PT to teach me to walk again on a timeline shorter than
yours! Good luck.

I hope you are watching your footing a little better on these brief
sojourns!!!!!

--
Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont