[aprssig] New wxpage.cgi

Russ Chadwick russ at wxqa.com
Wed Nov 24 08:19:02 EST 2004

Dave,

You need to go to this site,

http://pond1.gladstonefamily.net:8080/weather-qc

and fill out the form and then things should work the next evening.  Note on
this page there is a sign-up for a discussion list for the data quality
checking process.

Your callsign is your identification on findu.com and your NWS ID (AP032) is
your identification in the MADIS quality checking process.  This is the same
process that is used for NWS surface data so that's why the term NWS ID.

The MesoWest link is to another seperate quality checking process that is
run by the Western Region of the NWS.  MADIS sends the CWOP data to
MesoWest.  They also use the NWS ID to identify stations in their process.

Russ   KB0TVJ