[aprssig] Deluo GPS connector

David Rush david at davidarush.com
Wed Nov 17 22:09:00 EST 2004

Scott:

How about "standardizing" on the same plugs the D7A and the PocketTracker
use for their serial connections?  I don't know the proper name, but it's
like an 1/8 inch stereo headphone plug, but smaller (3/32").  I've been
wiring all my trackers lately with that plug, so they're all
interchangeable.  So for any tracker, I have a special programming cable
with a DB9 to connect to my computer.

It wouldn't include power (would need a 2nd plug for that), but you (and/or
all the rest of us) could easily make pigtails to connect the GPS of our
choice work with it.

David, KY7DR