[aprssig] Deluo GPS connector

Larry Cerney lcerney at viawest.net
Tue Nov 16 13:28:18 EST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org [mailto:aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org]
On Behalf Of Todd Springer
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:45 AM
To: 'TAPR APRS Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [aprssig] Deluo GPS connector

I cut the end off of mine but it is a regular mini din like on ps2
ports. They will provide you with wire description just email support.
The only complaint is that it is not completely watertight and cannot be
left on the car above 25 mph or it flies off. I am eyeballing that new
one they have with the external antennae.
[Larry Cerney] If you bring the GPS out of the car with the cable facing
forward it doesn't fly off until your way over the speed limit.  I just keep
it down with some electricians black tape.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."
--Albert Einstein