[aprssig] Deluo GPS connector

Stephen H. Smith WA8LMF2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 20:18:38 EST 2004

Scott Miller wrote on 11/16/2004, 11:13 AM:

 > I'm thinking about becoming a Deluo reseller to
 > offer something closer to one-stop shopping.  I should be able to offer a
 > package deal that'd be cheaper than buying a tracker and GPS receiver
 > separately.  Deluo seems like the best choice for inexpensive, simple
 > receivers, but if anyone's got another suggestion, let me know.

With a little shopping around, you can get the Garmin 18 for less than
the Deluo.  It consumes far less current than the Deluo  and is
available with flying leads ready to connect to any kind of device.
Better mounting options too; bottom is magnetic and also has a 1/4-24
screw hold for a bolt.

Stephen H. Smith                wa8lmf (at) aol.com

Home Page:                      http://wa8lmf.com

New/Updated Symbols for         http://members.aol.com/wa8lmf/ham
UI-View and APRSplus: