[aprssig] Re: The new find.cgi...

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Tue Nov 16 14:37:22 EST 2004

Try this:
http://findu.com/cgi-bin/plot.cgi?call=*&geo=http://mm.aprs.net/topo.cgi?call=kd4rdb-1|scale=32

It may wrap in your email copy, so paste it back together... if you look at this
closely, you'll see that it is two CGI calls embedded in one URL... the first
call is a standard PLOT.CGI call with callsign set to  *, and the geo file
source is from mm.aprs.net, and it is set to center on kd4rdb-1.  So the result
is you see the majority of my town in the geo file centered on my house, and
then PLOT.CGI shows all stations that fit on that map...

Wes