[aprssig] Deluo GPS connector

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Nov 16 13:13:22 EST 2004

Thanks.  I'm considering releasing an OpenTracker hardware variant that'd
have the appropriate connector to talk directly to the Deluo GPS.  Even if I
don't go to that extent, I'm thinking about becoming a Deluo reseller to
offer something closer to one-stop shopping.  I should be able to offer a
package deal that'd be cheaper than buying a tracker and GPS receiver
separately.  Deluo seems like the best choice for inexpensive, simple
receivers, but if anyone's got another suggestion, let me know.

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker