[aprssig] Deluo GPS connector

Todd Springer toddsp2 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 16 12:44:57 EST 2004

I cut the end off of mine but it is a regular mini din like on ps2
ports. They will provide you with wire description just email support.
The only complaint is that it is not completely watertight and cannot be
left on the car above 25 mph or it flies off. I am eyeballing that new
one they have with the external antennae.
Todd K6TJS