[aprssig] ID requirements...

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Sun Nov 7 15:44:44 EST 2004

It's not illegal, I just think that as far as APRS goes, it's impolite to
not send an ID along with the same path as your data.  If bandwidth is a
concern, just do the full-path ID less often, if your tracker will support
it.  Even if you only send it every 30 or 60 minutes, at least I can look on
FindU and see who's responsible for a tracker if it's causing a problem.

Scott
N1VG