[aprssig] Firenet F5RVX

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Wed Nov 3 07:44:56 EST 2004

I don't believe this is an echo problem.  Rather, I believe F5RVX is
connected to a Firenet server and to a standard APRS-IS server.  I think
that Xastir is improperly gating packets between the servers.  I hope
that this bug will be fixed in Xastir.  In the mean time, contact F5RVX
directly at ph.ttv at free.fr to request he reconfigure his Xastir station
for proper operation.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL