[aprssig] Firenet F5RVX

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Wed Nov 3 07:35:07 EST 2004

It appears that F5RVX has misconfigured his Xastir station and is
"gating" everything he sees from the Internet (in this case Firenet)
back to the Internet.  Does Xastir have a setting to echo packets back
to the Internet?  He does have an email address in his position packet
and I recommend contacting him directly to cease the operation.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net