[aprssig] convert serial weather data to tcp socket

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at badgers-hill.net
Wed Jul 28 14:59:15 EDT 2004

I was referring to the XPort - I didn't think you needed a tunnel for
it.  http://www.lantronix.com/products/eds/xport/

kf

Kurt A. Freiberger     Austin, TX	kurt at badgers-hill.net
Amateur Radio Callsign WB5BBW  		AIM Handle: WB5BBW
"Some people are like Slinkys - Generally considered useless, but
  you can't help smiling when you see them falling down the stairs."