[aprssig] convert serial weather data to tcp socket

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at badgers-hill.net
Wed Jul 28 10:04:40 EDT 2004

Lantronix makes some interesting little sugar cube sized Ethernet
interfaces that also have a web server built into it.  It has at least
one serial interface on it as well.  That sounds like a perfect fit.

73/Kurt

Kurt A. Freiberger     Austin, TX	kurt at badgers-hill.net
Amateur Radio Callsign WB5BBW  		AIM Handle: WB5BBW
"Some people are like Slinkys - Generally considered useless, but
  you can't help smiling when you see them falling down the stairs."