[aprssig] Re: [amsat-bb] Re: NO-45

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Mon Jul 26 09:15:43 EDT 2004

> >I... have some spare radios and tnc's lying about. [and]
> ...internet...
> >24/7. So... [all]...I need is some Igate software ... But not if  I
> >have to spend money for software which I have no particular
> interest in

It always amazes me that hams will spends $$$$ on radios, equipment, and
Internet connections, but don't want to spend $15 or $20 to help another
ham support the software they developed.  Pay the manufacturers, but
don't pay the software authors.  Hmm, IMO something's wrong with that
picture.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net