[aprssig] Path Precedence

Peter Devanney pdevanney at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 22 13:29:53 EDT 2004

So can I aasume that the safe path would be

RELAY,WIDE2-2,SAR

SAR in this case is a special digi that only exists for a short time and is in a special place - like at the top of a hill in a SAR operations area- and only digi's those portables/mobiles with SAR in the right place in the path. When the SAR is over the digi goes home and its alias is reprogrammed to act as a normal home RELAY only digi.

What I am trying to do is set up a path in the trackers that will work when the SAR digi is in place but that will also work normally when it is not in place - without having to re program the tracker path.

So again, would RELAY,WIDE2-2,SAR be the way to do this?

I am learning a lot here!

Peter