[aprssig] Path Precedence

Peter Devanney pdevanney at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 22 12:18:33 EDT 2004

Bear with me while I get my head around this,

What happens if a RELAY is not within range of my station, but a WIDE is. With a path of RELAY, WIDE2-2 will I still get digi'd by the WIDE?

Or if I set my path as SAR,RELAY,WIDE2-2 (SAR is only on 1 digi). If I am within range of SAR I get digi'd by SAR and then possibly a relay and so on...

If I am not within range of SAR but am within range of a RELAY, will I get digi'd by the RELAY and then the WIDE...

73

Peter
VA3YOW