[aprssig] ARISS Satgates

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jul 20 12:18:32 EDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, AE5PL Lists wrote:

> [...]

With the configuration already described, using Xastir on a Sparc
computer, you can turn off transmit on a per-interface basis, making
the gating work in any direction you wish.  Of course there's always
more than one way of doing things, so javAPRSSrvr or aprsd are other
choices for the Linux box.

Since I don't have a full-time internet connection I have no direct
experience with igating long-term.