[aprssig] ARISS Satgates

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Tue Jul 20 12:54:44 EDT 2004

Aside from some Sparc related issues, I've had the Igate up with no
problems all this time.  It's survived for a year or better with just
routine Xastir upgrades.  As for Satgating, I have no idea.

I can definitely vouch for the Igate abilities of Xastir though.  The
people in the area are not afraid to express how they REALLY feel when
things don't work right.  There is a major amount of D700/D7's in this
area, definitely demonstrating an interest in APRS.  This past year they
also sent a Tinytrak payload down with the regional canoe race.  They're a
good bunch.

--Droo, K1XVM