[aprssig] New n-N and 28 versus 30

AB9FX ab9fx at aprs.pl
Mon Dec 20 14:51:48 EST 2004

I'm not sure how the timer works in digis. Is this timer just for
callsign-SSID or is this for callsign-SSID and given frame? If for all the
frame, then time could much longer. Probable short time would be needed only
for messages retries. Beacon with the same position is not needed to be
repeated even for few minutes.

I have another question about KPC-3+ v9.0
I tried to set digi and timer doesn't work as it did in v8.3 Any additional
settings? There are new commands like UIDUPE, but timer doesn't work neither
for UIFLOOD UITRACE nor UIDUPE.
73!
Andy AB9FX SP3LYR