[aprssig] BIG-TALL digis that hear FAR too MUCH!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Dec 14 12:56:01 EST 2004

The data is from yesterday.  But the data from 23
months ago also has a link on the FIX14439 web
page if you want to compare the old numbers with
the new ones...   Bob

>>> lcerney at viawest.net 12/14/04 12:49:21 PM >>>
Steve, et al;

How recent are the listing Bob put out?  Are they really 23 months
old?
Maybe we need to look at some more updated data.

Larry
K0ANI

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at
once."
--Albert Einstein

I think Bob is over-using the data I provided. When I last did this for
him
(23months ago), I hope I explained the pitfalls to him, but in any case
didn't
repeat them this time, my fault...