[aprssig] Re: Balloon Altitude (was Clipped menus in Xastir and other ?'s)

M. Schneider msokla at brightok.net
Mon Dec 13 03:18:51 EST 2004

Cool feature, Steve!  Is this going to be available for any balloon launch,
or was it just a one-time thing?  I've got some friends who launch balloons
here in Oklahoma who'd like to see this as a regular feature.  Also, does it
need anything running on their computer (such as QuickTime) to see the
chart?  I'm getting the impression from their emails to me that they are
having problems seeing the graph.  Shows up fine on my computer, though.

Mark Schneider - K5MAR