[aprssig] Re: Authentication over APRS

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Wed Dec 8 19:49:08 EST 2004

Keeping a digi set to the proper time isn't any trouble at all.... in the
software of the digi have it look for a NMEA tracker, or someother tracker
sending known good time.  If you can hear those packets on the first hop, you
have the time within 5 seconds.    Perhaps you could/should designate a
specific station for the digi to monitor.

Wes