[aprssig] Xastir and a proxy?

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Tue Dec 7 15:09:04 EST 2004

Have the same problem at my Telco work as well.

We hide behind a port 80 proxy / firewall.

I could never get ui-view to work either.

What is needed is some testing, and perhaps an itermeduatory
program, that authenticates and passes to xastir.

I will have a play see what I can break

;-)

Andy VK4TEC - PERL rocks