[aprssig] RE: New Request for findU... Mic-E Decoding

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Sun Dec 5 17:33:28 EST 2004

On 12/5/04 at 5:30 PM Christensen, Eric <CHRISTENSENE at MAIL.ECU.EDU> sent:

>I'm looking at the find.cgi page.  My truck (KF4OTN-14) is sending Mic-E
>packets.  I can't tell if the status text is ENROUTE, IN SERVICE, EMERGENCY,
>etc.  Maybe I'm using the wrong word to describe that...  I also do not see my
>lat/long.

Oh, I see. That is the message number, not status text, findU does not save
that, other than flagging emergency codes shown on emergency.cgi. No one ever
asked for them before, I'll look at how hard it would be to save and display
them.

Steve K4HG