[aprssig] RE: New Request for findU... Mic-E Decoding

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Sun Dec 5 19:13:41 EST 2004

I think what Eric is asking for is to take the header.... here is the one for my
car...

findU: Position of KD4RDB-14
3.5 miles northwest of Sumter, SC --- Report received 1 days 5 hours 22 minutes
53 seconds ago
Course: 145.0 Speed: 8.1 MPH Altitude: 167 feet
Raw packet: KD4RDB-14>SS5V0Y,RELAY,WIDE,qAR,KC4PL:'l4
lgIj/]"4J}kd4rdb object

and add the lat/long and message status to it...

33.93483N 80.40033W and ENROUTE.

For example, the new header might look like this: (note the new line)
findU: Position of KD4RDB-14
3.5 miles northwest of Sumter, SC --- Report received 1 days 5 hours 22 minutes
53 seconds ago
Course: 145.0 Speed: 8.1 MPH Altitude: 167 feet
Lat:33.93483N Lon:80.40033W Status: ENROUTE.
Raw packet: KD4RDB-14>SS5V0Y,RELAY,WIDE,qAR,KC4PL:'l4
lgIj/]"4J}kd4rdb object

The existing header shows speed, alt, course, but not the lat/long or the
status.

Wes