[aprssig] RE: APRS Network Stewardship

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Thu Aug 19 19:07:57 EDT 2004

Bob WB4APR commented on a table of network stewardship settings. I think
that this is a fantastic idea.

What I would love to see is this become an appendix of the APRS
Specification, maybe with some of the APRS-IS stuff in there too. Maybe we
can get the Spec marked up at the same time.

Darryl

P.S. I look forward to meeting you all at the DCC in Des Moines in three
weeks. My itinery is Sydney -> Auckland -> LA -> Des Moines -> Washington
DC/Dulles -> London -> Rome -> Singapore -> Sydney. I would love to meet up
with any APRSers on this trip - I will have my cellphone and laptop with me.

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au\blog\ - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking