[aprssig] simple digipeater

Daron J. Wilson daron at wilson.org
Tue Aug 17 00:52:52 EDT 2004

Hello,

Are you guys just paralleling the WXTrax with the KPC3+?  We started
doing that a few months ago so that the Kenwood users could get a
weather packet that they could read when using a Peet weather station in
a stand alone environment.  At first we were going to mux them together
so that they couldn't walk on each other, but we found a problem doing
that with a simple diode setup.  Just curious how you guys are putting
them together.

Thanks,

N7HQR at OCRG.ORG

www.ocrg.org

Daron J. Wilson, RCDD          ) )
Telecom Manager               ( (
LH Morris Electric, Inc.       ) )
(541) 265-8067 office       _|****|  mmm!
(541) 265-7652 fax         ( |    |  coffee!
(541) 270-5886 cellular     \|    |
daron.wilson at lhmorris.com    |____|