[TangerineSDR] Tweaking rubidium

Phil Karn karn at ka9q.net
Tue Jul 2 11:49:20 EDT 2024

After sitting all night, it's a phase change of -9 degrees in ~1000
seconds, or a relative error of -2.7e-12. Not bad.

Next step is to implement that software calibration scheme I mentioned,
where a channel uses its software PLL to adjust the calibration on the
RX888's own TCXO. Will be useful for those without hardware references
or those who don't want to semi-permanently require the use of one in
their RX888.

I'm going to have to be careful lest I become a time nut.

Phil