[TangerineSDR] RX888 failures - speculation

Franco VENTURI fventuri at comcast.net
Wed Jul 26 17:32:37 EDT 2023

Tom,
for all sort of useful information about the RX888 (including problems with heat dissipation and thermal pads) I recommend that you search the RX888 discussion board in the SDR Console forum: https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/viewforum.php?f=57 where you'll find other user experiences, their measurements, and what they have tried to alleviate this problem.

Franco