[TangerineSDR] [EXTERNAL] RX888D - how to start ?

Franco VENTURI fventuri at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 22:38:04 EDT 2023

Tom,
for the RX888 to be functional under Windows you have to install the Cypress USB driver for Windows - Simon Brown has detailed instructions in this page: https://www.sdr-radio.com/rx-666 under the 'Drivers' section (his instructions refer to a similar and older model, the RX-666, but they apply to the RX888 too).

Franco K4VZ